05.12.2014 Homework

Составить, выучить наизусть и рассказать по ключевым словам монолог My typical Day. Обязательно использование выражений из текста A day in the Life of Caroline Darcy, а также из текстов Daily Activities at Home, Daily Activities at Work, Other Daily Activities, представленных ниже.

При составлении монолога следует опираться на следующие вопросы:

1. What do you normally do after getting up? 2. What  transport do you usually use to get to the college? 3. What do you do before catching a bus to the college? 4. What year are you in? 5. What do the college facilities include? 6. What do you normally do  in the digital language lab? in the library? 7. Do your classes start at one and the same time every day? 8. What do you usually do if you have a free period? 9. What is the first lesson of the day for you on Monday? 10. What is the last lesson of the day? 11. Where do you go at break? 12. What do you normally do at break? 13. Do you participate in the sports life of the college? 14. What do other students in your group think about Chinese Literature as a subject? 15. Analysing Chinese poetry is challenging, isn’t it? 16. Besides analysing Li Bai’s poems, what else are you doing at present in Chinese Literature classes? 17. What do you usually do in French class? 18. Do you socialize with your friends at lunchtime? 19. Where do you go after lunch? 20. How do you practice Spanish in Spanish class? 21. What do you typically do on Monday after your Spanish class? 22. Do you ever stay on at the college after classes? What do you stay for? 23. Can you evaluate your typical day at the college? 23. Are the college staff helpful?

Тексты, выражения из которых необходимо использовать при составлении монолога  «My typical Day»:

1. Вставьте пропущенные слова.

get into my pyjamas , get up, finish, go to bed, set the alarm , set the alarm, turn off the alarm, chill out, lock the door, make sure, have a shower (x2),  make-up, comb, press the snooze button,  wake up, while, take the rubbish out, brushes

Daily Activities at Home

I __________ at 7am every morning. I  ___________ five times every morning before I __________ and __________. Then I have a cup of coffee and make breakfast. I usually read the newspaper  __________ I have breakfast. My children like to __________ after they have breakfast but I like to __________ before I get dressed.
My wife __________ her long hair, and I have short hair so I _________  my hair. It is important to brush your teeth, and some women like to put _________ on.
After I ­­­­_________ work, I go home to cook dinner. In my house I usually make dinner. The family eat dinner together at 7:30 pm.
After dinner I __________that my children do their homework, and then I __________ on the sofa and watch television. On television I usually watch the News. My wife usually comes to tell me to __________ , or wash the dishes.
Our children feed the dog and the cat before they __________ and I tell them to go to the bathroom too.
If I am sick I have to take my medication, but then I __________ and _________ so I wake up in the morning.
The last things I do is __________, turn off the lights, and go to bed.

take the bus, file your papers, to organise a meeting, make telephone calls, have afternoon tea, check my emails, have a lunch meeting, report to my boss, at my desk, drive

Daily Activities at Work

I go to work at 8.45am every morning. I usually __________ to work. I always __________ when I get to work, but I don’t always reply to them immediately. I take a taxi or a train if I __________. I never __________ because it is too slow. When I am __________ I usually work on the computer, even during morning tea. At 1pm most days I have lunch. At 3pm we __________, and that is when we usually talk and eat cake. When you are in the office you probably have a lot of papers. It is important for you to _________, and so that you can find them again you need to organise your files. When I work I have to _________. If an important issue happens I ask my secretary __________. Once a month I __________. I usually write a document that my boss can read.

go to the gym , stressed, meditate, exercise

Other Daily Activities

I __________ at least three times a week. I usually _________  before work, but sometimes I go after work. I  every morning so that I feel less __________ during the day.

do the housework, do the washing, go to the mall, hire a movie, fight with the neighbour, go* grocery shoppingWeekly Activities

I __________ once a week at the local* supermarket. My family __________ together every Saturday morning. I usually __________ on Sunday morning and when the machine is finished I hang the clothes out to dry. On Sunday morning we go to church, and if there is lots of noise coming from next door, sometimes we __________. On Saturday night I go out with friends. Every evening, I water the garden.
I usually pay someone to wash the car, but my partner says I should do it, so sometimes I argue with my partner about that. If we are angry at the neighbour, we seek vengeance by annoying his dogs. I work in an important office, so I have to shine my shoes each day.
Sometimes we __________, because we don’t like to illegally download music and films. I make sure that I synchronise my iPod so I always have new music on it. To get our shopping, we __________ in the car. I also recharge my cellphone.

* – произношение звука [ou] см. в Unit 3.

Вернуться:

Лента активности курса

Извините, но на данный момент нам нечего вам показать. Попробуйте использовать другой фильтр или зайти попозже.