1) выполнить упражнение со словом little:
Смягчите категоричность высказываний, используя a little. Следите за порядком слов.

Model 1 I am sick. → I am a little sick.

Model 2 I miss Jim. → I miss Jim a little.

I feel sick. 2. Jack and George are late. 3. Charlotte misses John. 4. Charles is sad. 5. Grace Fisher is upset. 6. Harry Sharp is angry. 7. Rebecca is a little puzzled. 8. Richard misses Scarlett. 8. Oliver Wright annoys me. 9. Theresa is worried. 10. His hands are shaking. 11. Her hands are cold. 12. Jennifer is frightened. 13. Hannah’s sickness worries me. 14. Sandra and Iris are worried.

2) выполнить упражнение после текста A Day in the Life of Caroline Darcy.

8) Answer the following questions as if you were Caroline Darcy. Make use of the
expressions from the text A Day in the life of Caroline Darcy.
Model S1: What time do you normally wake up?
S2: Usually I wake up at about seven a.m., but I like to have a lie-in for about
half-an-hour.
1. What do you do after getting up? 2. How do you usually get to university? 3. What do
you do before catching a bus to university? 4. What year are you in at university? 5. What
do the university facilities include? 6. What do students normally do in the digital language
lab? in the library? 7. Do your classes start at one and the same time every day? 8. What do
you usually do if you have a free period? 9. What is the first lesson of the day for you on
Monday? 10. What is the last lesson of the day? 11. Where do you go at break? 12. What
do you normally do at break? 13. Do you participate in the sports life of the college? 14.
What do other students in your group think about Chinese Literature as a subject? 15.
Analysing Chinese poetry is challenging, isn’t it? 16. Besides analysing Li Bai’s poems, what
else are you doing at present in Chinese Literature classes? 17. What do you usually do in
French class? 18. Do you socialize with your friends at lunchtime? 19. Where do you go
after lunch? 20. How do you practice Spanish in Spanish class? 21. What do you typically do
on Monday after your Spanish class? 22. Do you ever stay on at university after classes?
What do you stay for? 23. Can you evaluate your typical day at university? 23. Are the
college staff helpful?

Вернуться:

Лента активности курса

Извините, но на данный момент нам нечего вам показать. Попробуйте использовать другой фильтр или зайти попозже.